Version 2.1.20 (Early Access)
- Added support for concurrent Backups/Migrations/Replications to increase Network Utilisation
- UI Changes to simplify layout and support Concurrent Backups/Migrations/Replications
- Non-Differential Replications will now be created as VMs not Templates
- Various Bug Fixes
- Initial tests on XCP-ng passed.
Version 2.1.19 (Stable)
- Fixed possible errors when trying to mount SR, Mounts or NFS Shares.
- Fixes for the troubled 2.1.17 build.
- Fixed Retention setup in Snapshot only mode
- Fixed Monthly Scheduling drop downs
- Jobs are stored centrally to fix concurrency issues.
- Fixed error where Restores might fail.
- Elevated to Early Access
Version 2.1.10 (BETA)
- Reworked Data Transfer engine.
- True Differential Backup.
- True Differential Replication.
- Fixed Job Import issues.
- 2.1.3 : Fixed Backup Sub Location issues.
- 2.1.3 : Fixed issues caused by failing Restorations.
- 2.1.3 : Monthly Scheduling.
- 2.1.4 : Advanced Filtering. Name , Description, State, Tags, Negative Filters.
- 2.1.5 : Fixed failing connections to servers using Ports other than 80
- 2.1.5 : Reintroduced HTTPS Connections (oops)
- 2.1.5 : Reintroduced old style differentials as ‘Deduplication’ feature. Some of you really liked it!
- 2.1.6 : Enhancements to charts.
- 2.1.6 : Fixed ‘Repeat for’ functionality in Schedules.
- 2.1.8 : Added viewer for Release Notes.
- 2.1.8 : Fixed possible server disconnection when Backups ran for an extended period of time.
- 2.1.9 : Fixed Replication failure issues. DUH!
- 2.1.10 : Fixed DUPLICATE_VM when using the Preserve MAC address options.
- 2.1.11 : Fixed issue with VMs with ‘.’ in the names.
Version 2.0.22 (Official Release)
- API support for XenServer 7.2
- Added ‘Domain’ option for connecting to mounted locations. Fixes lots of log in issues for XenServer controlled backups
- Fixed processing information when backing up to the mounted locations.
- Fixed scheduled tasks that failed to run after upgrading to v2.0
- Resolved a situation that caused processing runs to become stuck after failing, meaning the fallback methods of processing could not run.
- Added UNC Credentials for Windows shares to avoid permissions issues.
- Fixed mounting of shared locations where domain credentials were required.
- Experimental version of Xackup Server is now mostly functional.
- Added an option to change the Preferred transfer method in Migrations to accounts for error occurring in XenServer 6.5 installs.
- Added some tweaks to clean up the UI.
- When Restoring, Fixed issue where a VM was started before its NICs were set, causing an confusing error message.
- Simplified connecting to servers
- Fixed handling of XenServer’s self signed certificate to allow proper HTTPS connections.
- Reworked Migration logic to provide a smoother experience.
- Reworked the Migration processing logic for better operation when running Migrations on the same server.
- Removed the need for choosing a transfer method. Xackup will try the optimal method and fallback if it does not work.
- Improved Restore functionality
- Improved Naming methods for Restores and Migration
- Fixed ‘Pending’ tasks in XenServer when performing Snapshot only backups.
- Removed XenServer clean up routines as they cause numerous issues.
- Job History and Logging improved and always enabled.
- UI Changes.
- Create VHD files from backups for mounting in Windows.
- Extract single/ multiple Files and Folders from a Backup.
- Fix missing Log data after processing completes. (Sorry missed that one from the RC)
Version 2.0.10 / 1.1.15
- Fix issue where Xackup refused to use the Secure HTTP Port for Testing and Job configuration.
- Fixed running of multiple Jobs that used mounted locations.
- Changed Snapshot settings to enable higher VM access. Not taking a Snapshot is now an option feature.
- Implemented Licensing via Proxy Server.
- Fixed errors due to ‘Task Reference Missing or Deleted’.
- 90% new Icons in UI.
- Various minor bug fixes.
- Total architecture change to allow for FUTURE Client-Server configuration, API access and Remote management of Jobs.
- Better Job result tracking. XenServer will now determine if the job encountered an error, rather than level data transfer. See 1.1.7 Notes.
- Clearer Licensing information.
- Better ‘Saved Server’ configuration.
- General Bug fixes.
See the Version 1 Release Notes here